Best low pressure shower head guide 2016
Low pressure shower heads are different and economical than the high shower head brands. This is possible because of the amount of water draining from the shower head in a particular given time. Just like any other shower head, the low pressure shower head is available in different brands.
Different people have different preferences for each and every shower head they use. Low pressure shower heads, in this case, would be deemed ideal for the elderly and younger children. There are a number of shower heads to choose from in the market. Each of these low pressure shower heads is unique in one way or the other. It is the uniqueness that makes one low pressure shower head stand out from it counterparts. Highlighted below are a number of low pressure shower heads that you could consider buying for a home or commercial use.
1. Delta 7152 Adjustable Water Amplifying Shower Head.
You can easily reduce your utility bills while at the same time receiving great performance. This is thanks to the latest H2OKinetic technology embedded in this low pressure shower head. Switching between settings would never be a bother for you as it has a volume control lever. In addition to this, the fact that H20Kinetic technology reduces the amount of water being used by thirty-six percent. This makes the shower head adhere to legislations put in place by relevant authorities.
2. American Standard 1660.613.075 Flowise Modern Three Function Water-Saving Shower Head.
This is probably the simplest way of enjoying an executive shower at home. The low pressure shower head is cheap and has the ability to save up to eight thousand gallons a year thus greatly minimizes the amount of water being used. This shower head is easy to clean as it is designed to resist clogging. Stainless steel, on the other hand, would not allow for the shower head to rust.
3. Niagara N2515CH 1.5 GPM Sava Fixed Mount Shower Head.
One of the latest brands of the low pressure shower heads in the market. This makes it very admirable and is available at one of the cheapest prices in the market. Mounting this shower head on the wall is an easy task, therefore, does not call for the need of any tools. It is also advantageous as it is light in weight. With this low pressure shower head, you can save water with much ease and comfort without straining in any way.
4. Niagara N2915CH 1.5 GPM Chrome Shower Head
Just like the Niagara N2515CH, this low pressure shower head is manufactured by the same company. This, however, does not make the two shower heads equal in price, nature or performance. You can be able to get this low pressure shower head at a much lower price than its other counterpart. In addition to this, the Niagara N2915CH Chrome Shower Head is licensed and approved by the water regulatory body in the USA.
5. American Standard 1660.717.002 Flowise Modern Three Function Water-Saving Shower Head.
Taking a random and unplanned shower with this particular low pressure shower head is extremely refreshing. You will be sure of getting the best performance from this low pressure shower head. This is in line with the fact that the amount of water in use is drastically little. This low pressure shower head is, therefore, economical and saves a great deal when it comes to utility bills. This is possible thanks to an exclusive turbine technology put in place.
6. Niagara Earth Massage 1.25GPM Low Flow Shower Head.
This shower head has a number of factors that make it stand out among all the other low pressure shower heads. One of these is the patented pressure compensating technology that assures one of greater performance. This is applicable even if the water pressure is drastically low. The shower head encompasses a nine-jet adjustable turbo massage that swiftly shifts from a gentle spray needle to a forceful jet. It also saves you money by reducing water usage to 25%.
7. High Sierra 1.5 GPM Shower Head.
This low pressure shower head offers a lower flow rate while maximizing on the efficiency. You would be able to save a lot of money without being directly involved in reducing the pressure of water and so on. This is because this low pressure shower head has the ability to increase the speed of water flowing through the jets. With a transparent ABS splash guard, you will be able to get the best spray diameter.
8. Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head.
This is near perfect for being the best low pressure shower head. This is, therefore, the solution for one who is in search of a more powerful and invigorating shower experience than you ever thought to be possible. This low-pressure shower head is designed to offer you a higher pressure in the shower even with the lowest possible water pressure. The new low-pressure shower head can be described as a masterpiece as it delivers at its best.
9. Waterpik Ecoflow Fixed Mount Shower Head.
For the ultimate shower experience, the Waterpik Ecoflow Fixed Mount Shower Head would be the solution to go for. This low-pressure shower head gives you the freedom of choice between three different showering modes. With a stylish design to compliment the look of your bathroom, you can easily mount the shower head on the wall. You can, therefore, get much more in terms of experience without having to waste any extra amount of money or water.
What Is A Low-Pressure Shower Head?
A low-pressure shower head can easily be described as a shower head that has the ability to deliver even with lower water pressures. This is possible as it takes up the available water pressure, uses the inbuilt technology to improve efficiency and performance. Low-pressure shower heads are more efficient when mounted on the wall. This should, therefore, be done strategically so as to avoid inconveniencing anyone using it.
Low-pressure shower heads are economical in a number of ways. First of all is that it saves on the amount of water being used during the shower. This can be reduced by as much as 75% from the standard level shower heads. In addition to this, you would be saving on most of your utility bills including electricity and water. The low-pressure shower heads are therefore recommended for individuals who value the performance delivered at a lower cost.
Benefits of using a low-pressure shower head.
- Low-pressure shower heads lower the amount of water used. This is due to the fact that it has the ability to use water to levels lower by more than 75%.
- Using the shower requires some amount of energy. The amount of energy would depend on the type of low-pressure shower head. This is because of the fact that low-pressure shower heads are designed to consume lesser energy.
- Using shower heads emits carbon dioxide. A low-pressure shower head reduces on a number of emissions.
- Low-pressure shower heads are often wider. This gives the user the ability to comfortably switch between different water pressure levels.
- The user can choose to add speakers to a particular low-pressure shower head. This would improve on his or her relaxing capabilities and techniques when in the shower. The low-pressure shower heads are therefore the best option to go for.
How To Find The Low-Pressure Shower Head For You.
- First of all, be sure to check on the design and finishing of the particular shower head you would wish to purchase. This should be one that compliments the look and feel of your bathroom
- Although low-pressure shower heads are not expensive, it is wise to check and be sure of the price each and every shower head costs. After confirming this, check it against performance before making that decision.
- A shower head that gives you a wide range of settings and options would be the best low-pressure shower head to go for.
- Low-pressure shower heads come in a variety of brands. Make sure to research on those that do not involve a lot of technicalities. The best low-pressure shower head would be one that is easy to install.
- A low-pressure shower head that is easy to clean would be the best option to go for as it allows you to remove clogs at any time during or after use.